We are seeking a motivated individual with a sharp eye for attention to detail and ambition for growth within the kids’ media space.
The Account Manager works in lockstep with the Sales Director and is responsible for client follow ups, project management for the production of collaterals, and all client communications during and post-campaign.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Work with the Sales Director/Manager to develop an understanding of our clients business issues to provide media proposals and plans which solve their marketing challenges.
- Collaborate with Ad Operations, Publisher and Production teams to ensure alignment with material and campaign delivery against clients KPIs and goals.
- Interact and coordinate with the Sales team and team members in other departments working on the shared client accounts.
- Handle Sales requests in an effective and timely manner.
- Collaborate with Ad Operations, Publisher and Production Teams to ensure campaign delivery.
- Analyse on-going digital campaigns success and work with the Ad Operations team to understand if there’s an opportunity to upsell or optimise spend to maximise ROI.
- Ownership of client communications for timelines and delivery of assets post campaign confirmation to drive client satisfaction and account retention.
- Project manage the client portfolio: coordinating with internal departments across our teams in the APAC region.
- Address client queries effectively and in a timely manner.
- Prepareh end of campaign reports and provide actionable insights and learnings for future campaigns.
- Analyze digital campaigns success and recommend ways to optimise for future campaigns.
- Ownership of administrative processes consistently and constantly look for ways to streamline and automate.
- Create and own market case studies.
- Assist on tasks assigned by internal stakeholders.
- Be an additional pair of eyes and ears for the Sales team!
- You’re a self-starter, you can clearly demonstrate your ability to get things done without direct supervision and understand what it means to deliver excellence to clients.
- You have 3+ years Advertising/ Marketing/ Media experience including strategy, creative, planning, execution, project management and reporting is desired.
- You have an unstoppable ability to develop and maintain key relationships with clients – they should be your biggest fans!
- You’re insanely well-organised with excellent communication and stakeholder management skills and a high level of attention to detail.
- You have highly developed project management skills and are able to work with multiple deadlines.
- You are able to work with different teams across multiple geographic regions and timezones.
- You’re extremely driven to learn and succeed in the Digital Media industry.
- You think logically, even under pressure, and come up with innovative solutions to problems.
- You’re analytical and have a great head for numbers.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Excellent written and spoken Japanese.