WHO ARE WE
TotallyAwesome are the global digital experts for Brands engaging kids and families, with an unapologetic view to protect their interaction on the internet. To this end, the business supports and encourages the advancement of responsible regulatory protection of kids data privacy, providing kid safe, COPPA/GDPR compliant technology and solutions for digital awareness and engagement with the under-13/16 audience. TotallyAwesome’s product suite and holistic kids metaverse offers Brands safe and compliant content experiences to engage, surprise and delight this difficult to reach audience. It also recognises kids’ influence on family purchasing decisions, and takes into consideration optimal co-viewing environments for both kids and families alike.
The TotallyAwesome kids metaverse reaches over 284 million kids monthly across desktop, mobile and online video.
Its headquarter is in Singapore, with offices in Australia, India, Indonesia, Japan, Philippines and Vietnam.
How will YOU contribute to the Team?
- Be responsible for the Digital campaign delivery: Campaign Setup, Ad trafficking, performance optimisation and reporting regionally across APAC.
- Support other departments with inventory checks and forecasts, publisher information
- Manage and update APAC inventory management and forecasting tools.
- Create revenue and campaign reports.
- Validate and verify campaign reports prepared by other departments.
- Support on technical issues and troubleshooting
- Handle discovering and curating publisher and YouTube content to ensure sufficient inventory for delivery
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Do YOU have what it takes to succeed?
- Good English, written and spoken
- Great with numbers and math, able to analyze data efficiently
- Great attention to detail
- Professional level of MS Excel/Google Sheets
- Resourcefulness, able to come up with solutions
- Technical understanding in order to facilitate the resolution of technical issues.
- Have Digital Advertising knowledge – experience with running ad campaigns in digital platforms.
- Familiar with an extremely fast-paced environment
- Able to manage multiple tasks with varying deadlines
- Willing to work under pressure and promptly support other offices in different timezones
At TotallyAwesome, we work together to give everyone the power to share their story, explore what they love, and connect with one another in the process. In our culture, you are encouraged to:
- Be more AWESOME than you were yesterday
- Be BRAVE, experiment and share experiences
- Be ACCOUNTABLE and get stuff done
- Be AGILE – prioritize tasks to deliver outcomes
Our people are at the heart of what we do at TotallyAwesome and the driving force behind our growth and success. We value our culture as the lifeblood of our business and work hard every day to maintain this as we continue to grow and scale our team. We believe in offering opportunities to learn and grow every day and we’ve got a strong track record in developing great people.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We review job applications without regard to their race, color, religion, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status.
Finally, we are a team of passionate experts. We are not just leading in this industry, we are defining it.
- You are a self-starter, independent and problem solver. You consider yourself a high-performance personality
- Understand what it means to deliver excellence.
- Good sense of humor and ability to stay calm under pressure.
- Well-organised with excellent communication and time management skills.
- You’re driven and passionate about “Making The Internet Safer for Kids”.
Please send us your resume in English to email@example.com