Summary of Opportunity
- Position: Admin Executive
- Location: Singapore
Who are we?
We are the fastest growing kids digital media company in the Asia-Pacific region, reaching over 170 million kids monthly across desktop, mobile and online video. TotallyAwesome operates a kid-safe and compliant advertising and content platform. We make sure brand engagement with the youth market is safe, effective and entertaining.
Where are we?
We are headquartered in Singapore with offices in Australia, India, Indonesia, Philippines and Vietnam.
What is our mission?
We are passionate about “Making The Internet Safer For Kids” and we are growing fast!
What are we looking for?
TotallyAwesome is seeing rapid growth across the region, and is now looking for You! We are looking for a passionate and hard working Office Admin Executive to help make our company a great place to work. You will be responsible for managing administration and facility for our Singapore office and ensuring our TotallyAwesome culture and values resonate strongly with all our team.
What will be your responsibilities?
- General office management (office assets and inventory management, purchasing of pantry, IT and other office supplies, mailbox, and executive apartments assets management)
- Assume the role as the primary point of contact between internal employee/external parties.
- Communication and coordination of vendors, suppliers, service providers and partner in order to get the best pricing on supplies and services
- Support and provide solutions to employees of all admin related queries or concerns.
- Arrange meetings and schedule appointments and provide reminders, make travel arrangements for senior management.
- Manage and maintain accuracy of company records physically and electronically.
- Assist Country Head with administrative tasks in their daily work such as but not limited to; scheduling, hotel bookings, flights.
- Support and assist visitors, clients, guests and overseas employees in the Singapore office.
- Advocate in office and facilities improvement.
- Develop and carry out an efficient documentation and filing system for both paper and electronic records.
- Liaise with building management and monitor cleaner performance.
- Plan company parties and activities and other event related.
- All other ad-hoc concierge and admin duties as directed by immediate head
Area of Competencies Desired
- Adept in Technology
- Excellent Verbal and Communication
- Organization & Planning
- Time Management
- Detail Oriented
- Anticipated Needs
Do you have what it takes to succeed?
- You can get stuff done quickly, and with little or no guidance
- You’re self-motivated, rigorous and excellence-oriented
- You’re a fire-starter, and proactive “Service-mind” person
- You have strong interpersonal skills and enjoy working in teams across regions
- You enjoy the dynamic pace of a fast growth startup company
How To Reach Us?