What are we looking for?
We are searching the digital media and advertising landscape for a talented and motivated Account Executive to lead and manage our existing key clients across Australia and New Zealand while working with our powerhouse sales team in Melbourne & Sydney. This role reports to the Sales Director for ANZ.
What is in it for you?
- A broad and challenging role that will enhance your sales planning, account and project management skills in the digital ad space.
- An opportunity to work in the coolest kidtech startup team.
- A chance to collaborate with a diverse and multicultural team and shape exciting yet kidsafe products and services.
How will you contribute to the Team?
- You will collaborate with the regional Sales and Account Management teams to achieve client service excellence, hit targets and maximize results.
- You will help us manage the ANZ client portfolio which includes digital advertising, media, content and social media campaigns.
- You will help us understand the client’s business requirements and provide relevant, winning solutions.
- You will assist and prepare responses to briefs and own quality of all responses to clients.
- You will own collateral material for sales and help us ensure that everything goes out the door is 100% up to date, style-compliant and reflects our product and our mission accurately.
- You will strategize using information from existing campaigns to recommend clients that will help them achieve their objectives.
- You will be the go-to person on key client tasks to develop and share valuable insights to the regional team.
- You will be meeting clients on a regular basis in order to help them strategize and plan while working with Sales team to reach our company objectives.
- You will work and strategize with AdOps team to understand opportunities to upsell or move existing spend to a better performing ad unit to maximize ROI.
Do you have what it takes to succeed?
- You have at least 2+ years of relevant work experience in the digital media and/or advertising field.
- You have knowledge in digital account management, advertising, digital asset management, media planning and buying, digital advertising strategy, client management, analytical and presentation skills.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You have a sound knowledge of the digital media landscape
- You’re a self-starter and can clearly demonstrate an ability to get things done without direct supervision.
- You understand what it means to deliver excellence to clients.
- You have a natural ability to develop and maintain key relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- You think logically even under pressure and come up with innovative solutions to problems.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset that will fit into our startup culture.
- You’re driven and passionate about “Making The Internet Safer for Kids”
How To Reach Us?
- Send us your resume to email@example.com