What are WE looking for?
We are searching the digital media and advertising landscape for a talented and motivated Account Manager to join our Account Management Team in the Asia Pacific region. This role reports to the Account Director.
What is in it for YOU?
- A broad and challenging role that will enhance your creativity, media planning and managerial skills in the Digital Ad space.
- An opportunity to work in the coolest kidtech startup team.
- A chance to work in a diverse and multicultural team and shape exciting yet kidsafe products and services.
How will YOU contribute to the Team?
- You will help us understand the client’s business requirements and provide relevant, winning solutions.
- You will collaborate with the regional sales and account management teams to achieve client service excellence, hit targets and maximize results.
- You will assist and prepare responses to briefs and own quality of all responses to clients.
- You will own collateral material for sales and help us ensure that everything goes out the door is 100% up to date, style-compliant and reflects our product and our mission accurately.
- You will strategize using information from existing campaigns to recommend clients that will help them achieve their objectives.
- You will be the go-to person on all client works and task to develop and share valuable insights to the team.
- You will own production of sales materials such as sales decks and inventory one pagers.
- You will work and strategize with AdOps team to understand opportunities to upsell or move existing spend to a better performing ad unit to maximize ROI.
- You will transition IOs into post-sales execution with the use of CRM tool.
- You will help us manage the APAC client portfolio which includes digital advertising, media, content and social media campaigns.
Do YOU have what it takes to succeed?
- You have at least 3+ years of relevant work experience in the digital media and/or advertising field.
- You have strong experience and knowledge in
- digital account management
- digital advertising
- digital asset management
- digital media planning and buying
- digital advertising strategy
- client management
- analytical skills
- presentation skills.
- You like collaborating with a team of strategic and creative people like you.
- You are a master presenter with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You are our “brain” and we trust you to provide us a sound knowledge in the digital landscape.
- You have attention to detail, well-organised with stakeholder management skills.
We need a “Superhero” and YOU’RE a great fit if…
- You’re a self-starter, you can clearly demonstrate your ability to get things done without direct supervision and understand what it means to deliver excellence to clients.
- You understand what it means to deliver excellence to clients.
- You have a natural ability to develop and maintain key relationships with internal stakeholders.
- You’re well-organised with excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
- You think logically even under pressure and come up with innovative solutions to problems.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset that will fit into our startup culture.
- You’re driven and passionate about “Making The Internet Safer for Kids”
How To Reach Us?
Send us your resume to email@example.com