WHO ARE WE
TotallyAwesome are the global digital experts for Brands engaging kids and families, with an unapologetic view to protect their interaction on the internet. To this end, the business supports and encourages the advancement of responsible regulatory protection of kids data privacy, providing kid safe, COPPA/GDPR compliant technology and solutions for digital awareness and engagement with the under-13/16 audience. TotallyAwesome’s product suite and holistic kids metaverse offers Brands safe and compliant content experiences to engage, surprise and delight this difficult to reach audience. It also recognises kids’ influence on family purchasing decisions, and takes into consideration optimal co-viewing environments for both kids and families alike.
The TotallyAwesome kids metaverse reaches over 300 million kids monthly across desktop, mobile and online video.
Its headquarters is in Singapore, with offices in Australia, India, Indonesia, Japan, Philippines and Vietnam.
Job Overview: We are seeking a talented, experienced and motivated Digital Campaign Executive to join the APAC team. We’re looking for a Superstar with expertise, excellence and consistency in all aspects of managing clients, strategizing, planning and delivering digital content and media campaigns. Experience in the youth market and/or media/advertising/content industry is a plus.
How will YOU contribute to the Team?
- Lead and coordinate all digital advertising campaigns in the Region
- Strategically counsel clients; develop effective and creative digital campaign strategies with a clear understanding of client KPIs
- Own the project management and coordination with internal departments and clients
- Full responsibility for every aspect of campaign delivery: Client Management, briefing designers and creative planning, ad trafficking, ad operations , performance optimisation and reporting
- Monitor the daily performance of campaigns and optimise as needed to ensure all campaigns deliver on client’s’ targets effectively
- Financial planning against campaigns, including campaign budget development, budget and resource management, reporting and forecasting before reporting to Senior Management
- Complete administrative processes consistently and constantly look for ways to streamline and automate
- Prepare periodic reports for each campaign including daily, weekly and end of campaign reports and case studies as required
- Interact and coordinate with the sales team and team members in other departments working on the shared client accounts
- Showcase and share expertise within the creative production and wider team
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Do YOU have what it takes to succeed?
- You’re a self-starter, you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to get things done without direct supervision and understand what it means to deliver excellence to clients
- Well rounded digital marketing experience including planning, execution, and reporting.
- 2 – 3 years of experience in digital operations
- You have very strong experience in ad operations and ad trafficking with a high degree of technical skill and experience with different servers and reporting platforms
- You have an unstoppable ability to develop and maintain key relationships with clients – they should be your biggest fans!
- You possess excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- You think logically, even under pressure, and come up with innovative solutions to problems
- You have a keen eye for details and are superbly well organized with strong time management skills
- You’re analytical and have a great head for numbers
- Excellent written and spoken English
At TotallyAwesome, we work together to give everyone the power to share their story, explore what they love, and connect with one another in the process. In our culture, you are encouraged to:
- Be more AWESOME than you were yesterday
- Be BRAVE, experiment, learn and share experiences
- Be ACCOUNTABLE and get stuff done
- Be INNOVATIVE, think big, find the game changer
Our people are at the heart of what we do at TotallyAwesome and the driving force behind our growth and success. We value our culture as the lifeblood of our business and work hard every day to maintain this as we continue to grow and scale our team. We believe in offering opportunities to learn and grow every day and we’ve got a strong track record in developing great people.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We review job applications without regard to their race, color, religion, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status.
Finally, we are a team of passionate experts. We are not just leading in this industry, we are defining it.
Please send us your resume in English to firstname.lastname@example.org