Who are we looking for?
We are searching the digital media and advertising landscape for a motivated and experienced media sales professional to add our growing team in ANZ. We are looking for someone with a proven track record in digital media/advertising sales and business development. This role reports to the Sales Director for ANZ.
What’s in it for you?
- A challenging role that will enhance your sales strategy in digital media and advertising, media planning and growth in the digital ad space.
- An opportunity to work in the coolest kidtech startup team.
- A chance to work with a diverse and multicultural team and shape exciting yet kidsafe products and services.
What does the role require from you?
- Continuously grow your understanding of all clients within a defined, designated patch, including their business, marketing and communications objectives, target audiences, products and their consumers, media strategy & planning cycle and their competitive landscape.
- Build a comprehensive understanding of the structure of people working on all current and target clients, their associated agencies, fostering positive relationships at all levels in all parts of the strategic, planning, buying, and overarching decision making process.
- Create detailed strategic plans to define, analyse and grow the investment from your defined patch as directed or in a way that will maximise the number of clients, campaigns and products sold.
- Have a key focus on new business, prioritising your time on client prospecting, meetings and proposals created weekly for clients that have never invested with TotallyAwesome or the digital kids industry.
- Work with sales director and account management team on external sales collaterals – ensuring everything that goes out the door is 100% up to date, style-compliant and reflects our products and company correctly.
- Prepare market leading, campaign winning responses to briefs.
- Provide assistance to others in the team where and when they need guidance, support or feedback with pitches going to market
- Collect and analyse data from previous campaigns and to devise product, campaign and engagement strategies for clients to achieve their objectives
- Develop and share valuable insights with relevant teams, be the go-to on all client work within your patch.
- Work closely with the APAC team to drive efficiencies and get the best outcomes for the client and company.
- Transitioning IOs into post-sales execution following all processes in place accurately with a high attention to detail.
- Work with the sales director on quarterly OKRs to measure your individual progress and alignment of your goal to the company goal.
- Complete administrative processes consistently and constantly look for ways to streamline and automate.
Required qualifications and key attributes
- You have at least 3+ years of relevant work experience in the digital media and/or advertising field.
- You have strong experience and knowledge in digital ad sales, digital ad business strategy, digital asset management, digital media planning and buying, presentation skills, strategic sales planning, pipeline management, relationship building, digital market knowledge, negotiation skills, presentation skills, analytical skills, people management.
- You’re a self-starter, you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to get things done without direct supervision and understand what it means to deliver excellence to clients
- You have an unstoppable drive to exceed sales targets through the development and maintenance of key relationships with clients and the work we do with them – they should be your biggest fans!
- You’re insanely well-organised with a high level of attention to detail and excellent in english verbal and written communication skills.
- You think logically, even under pressure, and come up with innovative solutions to problems.
- You’re awesome in placing high importance on contributing to a great culture with all our people, teams and offices globally.
How To Reach Us?
Send us your resume to email@example.com