Who are we looking for?
We are searching the digital media and advertising landscape for a motivated and experienced media sales professional to add our growing team in ANZ. We are looking for someone with a proven track record in digital media/advertising sales and business development. This role reports to the Sales Director for ANZ.
Experience, knowledge and skills
- 3-5 years experience in a Media Sales Role within Australia, preferably in a Digital capacity, with high proficiency in developing and delivering presentations, pipeline management, relationship building, market knowledge, negotiation, stakeholder management
- Strategic thinking and approach to revenue targets and market engagement, developing quarterly strategic plans that focus on growing Kids Audience/Digital investment from existing and new clients/agencies
- A key focus on new business direct from clients, uncovering new agencies to work with and developing opportunities within an existing tier one agency patch, prioritising your time on client prospecting, meetings and generating proposals weekly
- An existing network of positive client and agency relationships within the Sydney market, that you will continue to foster and develop with people at all levels who have influence in the strategic, planning or buying decision making process of existing and target clients
- Continuously build knowledge of the relevant clients within a defined Media Agency patch, including their product/services, overarching business & communications objectives, target audiences & consumers, media strategy & planning cycle in addition to the wider category/competitor landscape
- Comprehensively map and update the structure of client teams and all associated agencies and their working relationship with each other
- Have a laser focus on your pipeline of revenue
- Ensure everything that goes out the door is 100% up to date, style-compliant and reflects our products and company correctly.
- Prepare market leading, campaign winning responses to briefs.
You’re a Team Player
- Collect and analyse data from previous campaigns and to devise product, campaign and engagement strategies for clients to achieve their objectives
- Develop and share valuable insights with relevant teams, be the go-to on all client work within your patch.
- Work closely with the APAC team to drive efficiencies and get the best outcomes for our clients and company
- Transitioning IOs into post-sales execution following all processes in place accurately with a high attention to detail.
- Work with the sales director on quarterly OKRs to measure your individual progress and alignment of your goal to the company goal.
- Complete administrative processes accurately and consistently always looking for ways to streamline and automate.
Minimum expectations and key attributes
- You’re a self-starter, you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to get things done without direct supervision and understand what it means to deliver excellence to clients
- You are a salesperson that thrives on winning new business and exceeding sales targets
- You think logically, even under pressure, and come up with innovative solutions to problems.
- You place a high importance on contributing to a great culture with all our people, teams and offices globally.
- You are an Australian citizen or have the right to work professionally here
- Ideally would be available to commence employment within 4-6 weeks from your application date.
How To Reach Us?
- Send us your resume to email@example.com