WHO ARE WE
TotallyAwesome are the global digital experts for Brands engaging kids and families, with an unapologetic view to protect their interaction on the internet. To this end, the business supports and encourages the advancement of responsible regulatory protection of kids data privacy, providing kid safe, COPPA/GDPR compliant technology and solutions for digital awareness and engagement with the under-13/16 audience. TotallyAwesome’s product suite and holistic kids metaverse offers Brands safe and compliant content experiences to engage, surprise and delight this difficult to reach audience. It also recognises kids’ influence on family purchasing decisions, and takes into consideration optimal co-viewing environments for both kids and families alike.
The TotallyAwesome kids metaverse reaches over 284 million kids monthly across desktop, mobile and online video.
Its headquarter is in Singapore, with offices in Australia, India, Indonesia, Japan, Philippines and Vietnam.
Job Overview: We are searching the digital media and advertising landscape for a talented and passionate Digital Sales Manager to spearhead our Korea expansion. This role reports to the Head of Sales and Accounts Team
How will YOU contribute to the Team?
- You will develop, plan and execute a sales strategy to expand our customer base and achieve targets for Korea.
- You will help us understand the client requirements and business issues to provide relevant, winning solutions.
- You will help us initiate and develop relationships with key leading brands and media agencies to grow revenue from key clients.
- You will collaborate with the regional sales and accounts team to achieve targets and maximize results.
- You will be involved in the campaign management and collaborate with our regional production, ad ops and publisher teams.
- You will be our quality advisor by owning collateral management for sales, ensuring everything that goes out the door is 100% up to date, style compliant and reflects our product and company accurately.
- You will analyze existing campaigns to devise strategies for clients to achieve their objectives.
- You will be the go-to person on all client work and task to develop and share valuable insights to the regional team.
- You will be strategizing with AdOps to understand if there’s an opportunity to upsell or move existing spend to a better performing ad unit to maximise ROI as well as generating reports including case studies as required.
- You will help project manage and co-ordinate the Korea client portfolio including digital advertising, content, and social media campaigns..
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Do YOU have what it takes to succeed?
- You have at least 10 years of relevant work experience in the digital media and/or advertising field.
- You are well connected with agencies and clients.
- You have experience and knowledge in sales, media planning and client management.
- You have experience in collaborating with teams in complex, multi-geography, multi-cultural environment.
- You are a master presenter with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You are our “brain” in the Korean market and we trust you to provide us with sound knowledge of the digital landscape.
At TotallyAwesome, we work together to give everyone the power to share their story, explore what they love, and connect with one another in the process. In our culture, you are encouraged to:
- Be more AWESOME than you were yesterday
- Be BRAVE, experiment and share experiences
- Be ACCOUNTABLE and get stuff done
- Be AGILE – prioritize tasks to deliver outcomes
Our people are at the heart of what we do at TotallyAwesome and the driving force behind our growth and success. We value our culture as the lifeblood of our business and work hard every day to maintain this as we continue to grow and scale our team. We believe in offering opportunities to learn and grow every day and we’ve got a strong track record in developing great people.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We review job applications without regard to their race, color, religion, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status.
Finally, we are a team of passionate experts. We are not just leading in this industry, we are defining it.
- You are a self-starter, independent and problem solver. You consider yourself a high-performance personality
- Understand what it means to deliver excellence.
- Good sense of humor and ability to stay calm under pressure.
- Well-organised with excellent communication and time management skills.
- You’re driven and passionate about “Making The Internet Safer for Kids”.
Please send us your resume in English to firstname.lastname@example.org