What are WE looking for?
We are searching the digital media and advertising landscape in Kuala Lumpur, for a talented and motivated Digital Sales Manager to join our growing team in the Asia Pacific region. This role reports to the Head of Sales and Accounts Team.
What’s in it for YOU?
- A broad and challenging role that will enhance your sales strategy in digital media and advertising, media planning and growth in the digital ad space.
- An opportunity to work in the coolest kidtech startup team.
- A chance to work with a diverse and multicultural team and shape exciting yet kidsafe products and services.
How will YOU contribute to the Team?
- You will develop, plan and execute sales strategy to expand customer base and achieve targets.
- You will understand client requirements, brief creative team and pitch proposals.
- You will initiate and develop relationships with key leading brands and media agencies to grow revenue from key clients.
- You will strategize and own your market territory while exceeding monthly targets.
- You will collaborate with the regional sales and accounts team to achieve targets and maximize results.
- You will assist and prepare responses to briefs and own quality of all responses to clients.
- You will be the go-to person for the designated territory and share insights with your colleagues.
- You will develop a sales strategy by using information from existing campaigns to recommend clients that will help them achieve their objectives.
- You will work with the APAC team to understand an opportunity to upsell or move existing spend to a better performing ad units to maximize ROI.
- You will manage the Malaysia market client portfolio which includes content and social media campaigns.
Do YOU have what it takes to succeed?
- You have at least 5+ years of relevant work experience in the digital media and/or advertising field.
- Previous sales experience in the kids space or kidtech is a plus.
- You have a strong experience and knowledge in the following competencies:
- digital ad sales
- digital ad business strategy
- digital asset management
- digital media planning and buying
- presentation skills
- strategic sales planning
- pipeline management
- relationship building
- digital market knowledge
- negotiation skills
- presentation skills
- analytical skills
- people management
- You have a good ad and media agency client direct relationships.
- You have a track record of consistently over-achieving individual targets.
- You’re a self-starter, you can clearly demonstrate your ability to get things done without direct supervision and understand what it means to deliver excellence to clients.
- You have experience in working with teams in complex, multi-geography, multi-cultural environment.
- You are a master presenter with excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Bahasa Melayu.
- You are our “brain” and we trust you to provide us a sound knowledge in the digital landscape.
We need a “Superhero” and YOU’RE a great fit if…
- You understand what it means to deliver excellence to clients.
- You have a natural ability to develop and maintain key relationships with internal stakeholders.
- You’re well-organised with excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
- You think logically even under pressure and come up with innovative solutions to problems.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset that will fit into our startup culture.
- You’re driven and passionate about “Making The Internet Safer for Kids”
How To Reach Us?
- Send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org