WHO ARE WE
TotallyAwesome are the global digital experts for Brands engaging kids and families, with an unapologetic view to protect their interaction on the internet. To this end, the business supports and encourages the advancement of responsible regulatory protection of kids data privacy, providing kid safe, COPPA/GDPR compliant technology and solutions for digital awareness and engagement with the under-13/16 audience. TotallyAwesome’s product suite and holistic kids metaverse offers Brands safe and compliant content experiences to engage, surprise and delight this difficult to reach audience. It also recognises kids’ influence on family purchasing decisions, and takes into consideration optimal co-viewing environments for both kids and families alike.
The TotallyAwesome kids metaverse reaches over 300 million kids monthly across desktop, mobile and online video.
Its headquarter is in Singapore, with offices in Australia, Indonesia, Japan, Philippines and Vietnam.
Job Overview: We are looking for a Media Solutions Coordinator to support the wider team in planning, strategy, and documenting TotallyAwesome solutions to solve our clients’ needs. You will be responsible for brainstorming innovative advertising campaigns for some top kid and family brands, powered by data research on likes and dislikes, and taking into account TotallyAwesome’s unique position in the industry. The right candidate will be a go-getter who thrives in collaborative, fast-paced environments with knowledge of the ad tech market.
How will YOU contribute to the Team?
- Understand TotallyAwesome products and understand how they can be leveraged to solve advertisers’ challenges in the market
- Ensure the sales team is fully briefed on the latest industry insights, competitive opportunities, and report on relevant advertisers across the Asia markets.
- Assist the Asia sales team in developing and managing proposals, presentations, case studies, meeting presentations, and capturing new opportunities for clients.
- Work with other internal teams to generate creative ideas for campaigns, then ensuring ideas transition seamlessly from brainstorm to successful delivery.
- Ensure the quality of all client-facing documentation and content is consistent and excellent at all times.
This role would really suit someone with minimal experience in a media planning or strategy position, someone who has completed an internship in Advertising/Marketing/Project Management (ideally within the digital space). You don’t need to have a background in the kids’ sector, but you will ideally need to understand the fundamentals of digital advertising
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Do YOU have what it takes to succeed?
- Excellent writing and PowerPoint skills
- Exemplary verbal, written communication, and analytical skills
- Used to handling research data and crafting stories from the output
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Able to manage multiple stakeholders effectively
We’re a rapidly growing team with a serious track record and an awesome team atmosphere. This is a genuine opportunity to learn and grow through real ownership and responsibility and hands-on mentorship from an experienced Sales Management team.
At TotallyAwesome, we work together to give everyone the power to share their story, explore what they love, and connect with one another in the process. In our culture, you are encouraged to:
- Be more AWESOME than you were yesterday
- Be BRAVE, experiment, learn and share experiences
- Be ACCOUNTABLE and get stuff done
- Be INNOVATIVE, think big, find the game changer
Our people are at the heart of what we do at TotallyAwesome and the driving force behind our growth and success. We value our culture as the lifeblood of our business and work hard every day to maintain this as we continue to grow and scale our team. We believe in offering opportunities to learn and grow every day and we’ve got a strong track record in developing great people.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We review job applications without regard to their race, color, religion, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status.
Finally, we are a team of passionate experts. We are not just leading in this industry, we are defining it.
- Strong organizational skills
- Knowledge of the kids market
- Enjoy writing and crafting excellent quality content that looks great too
- Able to work independently and prioritize on various topics simultaneously
- Exude a friendly and professional manner with confidence working with people at all levels and when communicating directly with clients
- Passionate about self-development and building a genuine career
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Flexible and adaptable to changing situations and responsibilities
- Thrive on the pressure of a fast-paced, high-growth business environment
Please apply here.