WHO ARE WE
TotallyAwesome are the global digital experts for Brands engaging kids and families, with an unapologetic view to protect their interaction on the internet. To this end, the business supports and encourages the advancement of responsible regulatory protection of kids data privacy, providing kid safe, COPPA/GDPR compliant technology and solutions for digital awareness and engagement with the under-13/16 audience. TotallyAwesome’s product suite and holistic kids metaverse offers Brands safe and compliant content experiences to engage, surprise and delight this difficult to reach audience. It also recognises kids’ influence on family purchasing decisions, and takes into consideration optimal co-viewing environments for both kids and families alike.
The TotallyAwesome kids metaverse reaches over 284 million kids monthly across desktop, mobile and online video.
Its headquarter is in Singapore, with offices in Australia, India, Indonesia, Japan, Philippines and Vietnam.
- Work with the campaign team on clients’ requirements and feedback
- Take part in brainstorming with the design team to produce ideas aligned with top line concepts.
- Code designs into high quality interactive digital assets such as microsites, mini-games, web games, filmstrips and other interactive ad formats
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience with front-end and web development
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (I.e. Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects)
- Experience with Phaser HTML5 game framework
At TotallyAwesome, we work together to give everyone the power to share their story, explore what they love, and connect with one another in the process. In our culture, you are encouraged to:
- Be more AWESOME than you were yesterday
- Be BRAVE, experiment and share experiences
- Be ACCOUNTABLE and get stuff done
- Be AGILE – prioritize tasks to deliver outcomes
Our people are at the heart of what we do at TotallyAwesome and the driving force behind our growth and success. We value our culture as the lifeblood of our business and work hard every day to maintain this as we continue to grow and scale our team. We believe in offering opportunities to learn and grow every day and we’ve got a strong track record in developing great people.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We review job applications without regard to their race, color, religion, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status.
Finally, we are a team of passionate experts. We are not just leading in this industry, we are defining it.
- You are a self-starter, independent and problem solver. You consider yourself a high-performance personality
- Understand what it means to deliver excellence.
- Good sense of humor and ability to stay calm under pressure.
- Well-organised with excellent communication and time management skills.
- You’re driven and passionate about “Making The Internet Safer for Kids”.
Please send us your resume in English to email@example.com