WHO ARE WE
TotallyAwesome are the global digital experts for Brands engaging kids and families, with an unapologetic view to protect their interaction on the internet. To this end, the business supports and encourages the advancement of responsible regulatory protection of kids data privacy, providing kid safe, COPPA/GDPR compliant technology and solutions for digital awareness and engagement with the under-13/16 audience. TotallyAwesome’s product suite and holistic kids metaverse offers Brands safe and compliant content experiences to engage, surprise and delight this difficult to reach audience. It also recognises kids’ influence on family purchasing decisions, and takes into consideration optimal co-viewing environments for both kids and families alike.
The TotallyAwesome kids metaverse reaches over 284 million kids monthly across desktop, mobile and online video.
Its headquarter is in Singapore, with offices in Australia, India, Indonesia, Japan, Philippines and Vietnam.
- You will design and build, cleanup, touch ups, optimizing presentations
- You will support production team with image editing, gifs, illustrations and more
- You will communicate design concepts and ideas, justify and present design decisions
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- At least 1 year experience in graphic design
- You love kids and you are excited to make designs for auditory under 13 years old
- Conversational ability in English language
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Self motivated, details-focused, good teamwork spirit
- High sense of responsibility, ability to work under pressure as needed to get job done
- Experience in advertising/digital agency company is a plus
- Experience with the following tools:
- Photoshop, Illustrator…
- Gmail, Google Docs/Slide…
- Slack, Trello…
At TotallyAwesome, we work together to give everyone the power to share their story, explore what they love, and connect with one another in the process. In our culture, you are encouraged to:
- Be more AWESOME than you were yesterday
- Be BRAVE, experiment and share experiences
- Be ACCOUNTABLE and get stuff done
- Be AGILE – prioritize tasks to deliver outcomes
Our people are at the heart of what we do at TotallyAwesome and the driving force behind our growth and success. We value our culture as the lifeblood of our business and work hard every day to maintain this as we continue to grow and scale our team. We believe in offering opportunities to learn and grow every day and we’ve got a strong track record in developing great people.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We review job applications without regard to their race, color, religion, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status.
Finally, we are a team of passionate experts. We are not just leading in this industry, we are defining it.
- You are a self-starter, independent and problem solver. You consider yourself a high-performance personality
- Understand what it means to deliver excellence.
- Good sense of humor and ability to stay calm under pressure.
- Well-organised with excellent communication and time management skills.
- You’re driven and passionate about “Making The Internet Safer for Kids”.
Please send us your resume in English to email@example.com