WHO WE ARE
TotallyAwesome are the global digital experts for Brands engaging kids and families, with an unapologetic view to protect their interaction on the internet. To this end, the business supports and encourages the advancement of responsible regulatory protection of kids data privacy, providing kid safe, COPPA/GDPR compliant technology and solutions for digital awareness and engagement with the under-13/16 audience. TotallyAwesome’s product suite and holistic kids metaverse offers Brands safe and compliant content experiences to engage, surprise and delight this difficult to reach audience. It also recognises kids’ influence on family purchasing decisions, and takes into consideration optimal co-viewing environments for both kids and families alike.
The TotallyAwesome kids metaverse reaches over 300 million kids monthly across desktop, mobile and online video.
Its headquarter is in Singapore, with offices in Australia, Indonesia, Japan, Philippines and Vietnam.
Job Overview: The Junior Office Manager will organize and coordinate office administration, procedures, and activities in order to ensure organizational effectiveness, efficiency, and work safety. The Junior Office Manager main responsibilities include developing intra-office communication protocols, streamlining administrative procedures, controlling office supplies, facilities and equipment, organizing office events, and managing communications with suppliers and state offices.
How will YOU contribute to the Team?
- Be the main contact point for employees having questions and/or concerns related to the office supplies, facilities and equipment, intra-office communications, office and company policies and procedures, travel arrangements, other office working environment in general
- Organize weekly in-house activities and monthly off-site activities such as snack sessions, special lunches, dinner parties, arrange and facilitate office conference meetings/calls, suggest creative ways and activities to engage and connect people in the office
- Understand the Company’s vision and philosophy to incorporate them into intra-office communications, and activities for employees
- Manage office G&A budget and actual spend, ensure accuracy, timely reporting, and appropriate filing of supporting documents of actual spend
- Oversee general office operations by ensuring the office facilities and equipment conditions, arranging necessary repairs when necessary, coordinating with office maids to ensure office sanity and cleanliness, collecting suggestions and suggesting improvements for better office working environment
- Organize the office layout, decorate the office for special holidays, prepare purchase requests for office supplies and equipment, and maintain proper supplies stock level
- Find and liaise with office vendors, manage supplier price negotiations with office vendors and service providers, obtain proper supplier contracts and invoices, and make payment requests to ensure that all office expenses are paid on time
- Attend state required meetings on general office and administrative matters, and prepare required reports and documents for submission
- Greet visitors, answer incoming phone calls, and facilitate the shipments of necessary items across the APAC region
- Assist with general paperwork tasks such as preparing paperwork for employees to claim expenses covered by the health insurance, printing and sending for signing suppliers contracts
- Partner with HR department to maintain and update office and company policies, assist with the onboarding process for new hires
- Coordinate domestic and international travels for regional employees, including visa applications, flights, hotels, and car rental reservations if needed
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Do YOU have what it takes to succeed?
- At least 3 years of experience in office management duties
- Excellent project management skills, and ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Ability to work with high autonomy
- Great attention to details, excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Effective communication and listening skills as this position requires communications with different groups of people
- Enjoy working with people and building relationships, but can also work independently
- Outgoing personality is preferred to engage and connect people
- Comfortable working with Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook
At TotallyAwesome, we work together to give everyone the power to share their story, explore what they love, and connect with one another in the process. In our culture, you are encouraged to:
- Be more AWESOME than you were yesterday
- Be BRAVE, experiment, learn and share experiences
- Be ACCOUNTABLE and get stuff done
- Be INNOVATIVE, think big, find the game changer
Our people are at the heart of what we do at TotallyAwesome and the driving force behind our growth and success. We value our culture as the lifeblood of our business and work hard every day to maintain this as we continue to grow and scale our team. We believe in offering opportunities to learn and grow every day and we’ve got a strong track record in developing great people.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We review job applications without regard to their race, color, religion, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status.
Finally, we are a team of passionate experts. We are not just leading in this industry, we are defining it.
- You are a self-starter, independent and problem solver. You consider yourself a high-performance personality
- Understand what it means to deliver excellence.
- Good sense of humor and ability to stay calm under pressure.
- Well-organised with excellent communication and time management skills.