Summary of Opportunity
- Position: Office Admin Executive
- Location: Vietnam
- Company: TotallyAwesome Vietnam Co. Ltd
- Timing: Immediate start
Who are we?
We are the fastest growing kids digital media company in the Asia-Pacific region, reaching over 170 million kids monthly across desktop, mobile and online video. TotallyAwesome operates a kid-safe and compliant advertising and content platform. We make sure brand engagement with the youth market is safe, effective and entertaining.
Where are we?
We are headquartered in Singapore with offices in Australia, India, Indonesia, Japan, Philippines and Vietnam.
What is our mission?
We are passionate about “Making The Internet Safer For Kids” and we are growing fast!
What are we looking for?
Our fast growing startup is seeking a young, dynamic and motivated Office Admin Executive. We’re looking for someone who is capable and results driven to help keep our Vietnam office and staff performing well and running smoothly. Exposure in a startup environment experience is a plus!
How will you contribute to the Team?
- Manage all general aspects of office administration tasks to ensure Vietnam office operates smoothly
- Manage the office inventory, equipments, pantry and office supplies, snacks & drinks, employee lunches, with support from an office maid
- Responsible for managing and/or assisting with finding and qualifying vendors while following company policy, and make purchase requests
- Deal with all incoming and outgoing mails, manage various online databases to maintain specific activity records
- Resolve administrative office issues/incidents in a timely manner, with flexibility
- Organize, coordinate, and support VN and Regional office culture initiatives and client events
- Support Country Leads in all administrative and facility needs
- Responsible to coordinate and process work permits, working visas, and other related applications
- Book flights and accommodations for employee and guest travelers, responsible for welcoming visiting guests to have them experience a warm and productive stay
- Manage all offices’ leaves and holidays calendars, coordinate to book executives schedules for meetings and interviews
- Responsible for processing paperwork related to Vietnam social insurance, assisting employees in submitting health insurance claims
- Assist with drafting/preparing Vietnamese contracts and other legal documents based on existing templates
- Ready and willing to support additional administrative tasks from other departments such as Finance and Accounting, Human Resources, Research and Marketing
- Assist in guiding New Joiners during their onboarding journey and ensuring they are able to use company tools, familiar with policies and integrated into our culture
- Initiate and implement ideas to continuously improve VN office general work atmosphere
Do you have what it takes to succeed?
- Minimum 1-2 year experience in office and/or staff admin experience
- Strong English skills – writing and reading competencies are a must verbal skills are highly valued (lots of documents are in English, all email communications are in English, some trainings are in English)
- Dynamic personality, enjoy dynamic and changing tasks, fast-paced environment, and being surrounded by young and dynamic people
- Required Skills: planning, prioritizing, organizing, teamwork, problem solving
- Highly comfortable working in a changing startup environment with coordination across multiple teams
- Accuracy, punctuality, detail-oriented
- Proactive, fast mover, take the lead to get things done effectively with little guidance, and always ready to solve problems
- Flexibility, multi-tasking, willingness to learn and a can-do attitude are very important
- Willing to work additional hours to get things done and available as needed
- Basic knowledge on Vietnam social insurance and labor laws are much appreciated, but not required
How To Reach Us?
- Send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org