WHO ARE WE
TotallyAwesome are the global digital experts for Brands engaging kids and families, with an unapologetic view to protect their interaction on the internet. To this end, the business supports and encourages the advancement of responsible regulatory protection of kids data privacy, providing kid safe, COPPA/GDPR compliant technology and solutions for digital awareness and engagement with the under-13/16 audience. TotallyAwesome’s product suite and holistic kids metaverse offers Brands safe and compliant content experiences to engage, surprise and delight this difficult to reach audience. It also recognises kids’ influence on family purchasing decisions, and takes into consideration optimal co-viewing environments for both kids and families alike.
The TotallyAwesome kids metaverse reaches over 284 million kids monthly across desktop, mobile and online video.
Its headquarter is in Singapore, with offices in Australia, India, Indonesia, Japan, Philippines and Vietnam.
Job Overview: TotallyAwesome is seeking a production superstar to oversee all stages of production through scheduling, shooting and editing, as well as assist the Content Team in their administrative duties and campaign execution. You will be responsible for supporting the creation of high quality online and social video content across a range of internal and influencer social media channels to meet client briefs. Candidates with experience creating online video content will be heavily favoured.
You will be a great fit for this role if you are a creative with a love for content and videography, and experience in production management, production admin and editing. You should be passionate about content geared towards kids and teens, with extensive knowledge of the Gen Z sphere or a desire to explore it.
How will YOU contribute to the Team?
- Assist the Content Team on a day-to-day basis with administrative and production related tasks
- Manage production documentation, including call sheets, schedules, Kids Guardian forms, risk assessments, school approval letters, contracts, film permits, and other production administrative documents as required.
- Work with the Content Team to brainstorm unique, exciting video content executions for different client briefs.
- Organizing shoots, casting talent, location booking, prop sourcing
- Act as an Assistant Director to any on-set camera crew
- Supporting the team by assisting with behind-the-scenes photography and thumbnail photography
- Assist freelance editors with any post-production requirements such as overseeing edits and revisions on content.
- You will upload video content to YouTube: managing metadata, amplification, and analytics tracking
- You will work with AdOps to prepare and upload video content for KSV and AA bookings
- Work closely with Content, Sales and Production team to act as support across multiple campaigns.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Do YOU have what it takes to succeed?
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role, managing production for video content output.
- You have tertiary education in film, production, marketing, advertising, and or digital/social media disciplines
- Familiarity with branding, marketing, art direction, content development, and video editing
- Technical knowledge of video production and editing skills for multimedia output across digital and social channels, with experience using the Adobe Suite or another equivalent editing software.
- Have a / or are willing to get a Working with Children Check (Employment)
- A Microsoft Excel whiz
- You have a passion for creating and maintaining quality content.
- You are driven and passionate about digital media, privacy protection and ‘making the internet safer for kids’.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to multi-task, juggle multiple projects under stress and work to deadlines
- Able to handle a variety of tasks in an efficient manner while meeting deadlines.
- You’re an upbeat team player looking for a vibrant, close-knit team who work hard and have fun together. You have some good additions to the office playlist and love a good sushi-and-cocktail lunch break.
- Candidates must have the appropriate visas to legally work in Australia.
- All prospective employees must pass a background and Working With Children check.
At TotallyAwesome, we work together to give everyone the power to share their story, explore what they love, and connect with one another in the process. In our culture, you are encouraged to:
- Be more AWESOME than you were yesterday
- Be BRAVE, experiment, learn and share experiences
- Be ACCOUNTABLE and get stuff done
- Be INNOVATIVE, think big, find the game changer
Our people are at the heart of what we do at TotallyAwesome and the driving force behind our growth and success. We value our culture as the lifeblood of our business and work hard every day to maintain this as we continue to grow and scale our team. We believe in offering opportunities to learn and grow every day and we’ve got a strong track record in developing great people.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We review job applications without regard to their race, color, religion, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status.
Finally, we are a team of passionate experts. We are not just leading in this industry, we are defining it.
- Self motivated and thorough
- Sound, quick decision-making skills and good judgment
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Flexible and adaptable to changing situations and responsibilities
- You enjoy the pressure of a high growth business environment
- You are extremely driven, passionate and work well under pressure
- Willing to work as needed to get the job done.
Please apply here.