WHO ARE WE
Totally Awesome is the world’s most advanced forum for brands engaging kids, teens and families, to safely interact across thousands of apps, games and websites. We enable a kid-safe ecosystem with more than 300 million monthly active users across APAC. We adhere to and support international governments’ most advanced regulations protecting kids’ data privacy. We do this through the deployment of bespoke technology designed specifically to offer kids contextual and customised content through age-appropriate engagement.
The TotallyAwesome kids metaverse reaches over 300 million kids monthly across desktop, mobile and online video. We are headquartered in Singapore, with offices in Australia, India, Indonesia, Japan, Philippines and Vietnam.
Job Overview: The Programmatic Lead will be responsible for all elements for programmatic delivery across TotallyAwesome APAC, from supply, through to implementation.
- Supply Partners and Platforms – Pubmatic, Magnite, OpenX, Xandr amongst others
- Internal Operations & Sales Team
- Agency & Client Partners
- You also may be required to work with a number of Publishers directly.
How will YOU contribute to the Team?
Key Responsibilities include:
- Managing Programmatic Supply (Display, Video)
- Manage existing supply and publisher partners based on current & future KPIs
- Identify, negotiate with, and onboard new strategic supply/publisher partners based on current & future KPIs on an ongoing basis
- Manage internal operations stakeholders to ensure supply needs are met on a campaign by campaign basis.
- Manage supply/publisher partners to establish pricing models, and achievable and favourable revenue targets.
- Collaborating with the Sales Teams
- Create on-going collateral for sales teams around new products and innovation.
- Work with sales teams to create bespoke RTB solutions for larger clients/agencies.
- Train internal staff as to new capabilities and present as internal expert to clients and potential partners.
- Managing Ad Operations & Campaign Management (TBC based on remit)
- Develop appropriate workflow and processes in order to streamline programmatic processes across teams
- Activate process/workflow across all local markets
- Establish campaign benchmarking across all products
- Support and manage CMs and Ad Ops Managers across:
- Day to day campaign management and client satisfaction
- Setup & Tagging
- Optimization & Performance
- Ongoing and post campaign analysis
- Being an advocate across the industry
- Be a voice of TotallyAwesome in the APAC programmatic space
- Advocate brand and kid safe opportunities across industry events
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Do YOU have what it takes to succeed?
- 8+ years of APAC led programmatic experience (DSP/SSP/Exchange/Ad serving)
- Experience in managing and negotiating with large supply partners
- Best in class Team Management Experience (min 3 people)
At TotallyAwesome, we work together to give everyone the power to share their story, explore what they love, and connect with one another in the process. In our culture, you are encouraged to:
- Be more AWESOME than you were yesterday
- Be BRAVE, experiment, learn and share experiences
- Be ACCOUNTABLE and get stuff done
- Be INNOVATIVE, think big, find the game changer
Our people are at the heart of what we do at TotallyAwesome and the driving force behind our growth and success. We value our culture as the lifeblood of our business and work hard every day to maintain this as we continue to grow and scale our team. We believe in offering opportunities to learn and grow every day and we’ve got a strong track record in developing great people.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We review job applications without regard to their race, color, religion, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status.
Finally, we are a team of passionate experts. We are not just leading in this industry, we are defining it.
- You are a self-starter, independent and problem solver. You consider yourself a high-performance personality
- Understand what it means to deliver excellence.
- Good sense of humor and ability to stay calm under pressure.
- Well-organised with excellent communication and time management skills.
Please send us your resume in English to firstname.lastname@example.org