What are WE looking for?
We are looking for both strategic and hands-on operational Regional HR Manager for Asia Pacific with 4 to 6 years of experience, to help our company grow, scale our team fast, and make it a great place to work. You will be responsible for managing all human resource areas across our APAC offices which currently includes offices in Singapore, Vietnam, Japan, India, Indonesia and Australia with markets in Taiwan, Hong Kong, Malaysia, New Zealand and the Philippines. This role reports to the COO and Finance Operations Director.
What’s in it for YOU?
- A broad and challenging role that will enhance your strategic HR competency and growth in digital ad space.
- An opportunity to work in the coolest kidtech startup team.
- A chance to work with a diverse and multicultural global team and help shape exciting yet kidsafe products and services.
How will YOU contribute to the Team?
- You will be responsible for the overall HR Operations in Asia Pacific and this includes but not limited to talent management (recruitment, selection, placement and exit), compensation and benefits, culture and engagement, learning and development, HR strategic planning, APAC compliance and labour law, organizational and career development, performance management and workforce analytics.
- You will develop and implement a sound recruitment and HR strategy to support our company’s rapid growth in all APAC markets.
- You will manage the existing and implement new company HR and Admin policies, procedures and programs across the region.
- You are able to work independently and yet able to lead and manage an hr team from different markets.
- You will contribute and scale the overall people operations while collaborating with the back operations team.
- You will be an expert in owning and managing the company’s ongoing employee development, retention, internal placements, communication and hr projects and programs.
- You will support staff and managers on day-to-day issues and act as needed fit with high integrity and confidentiality.
- You contribute to the new employee experience by managing and scaling the 30-60-90 onboarding program.
- You lead and manage the company’s OKR performance program and work with different stakeholders to ensure effectiveness and compliance within the organization.
- You are the “brain of the team” in ensuring labor law compliance, zero legal disputes and managing employee relations across the region.
- You will manage HR records, data, workforce analytics and reports as well as to be the point of contact in people related database and reports.
- You will lead the compensation and benefits program of the company and will be hands-on on to the payroll, pay compliance, reports, filling and benefits in Singapore, Australia, India, Vietnam, India, Indonesia and Japan.
- You will craft organization-wide strategies and objectives and coordinate with different team heads.
- You will lead, recommend and share best HR practices to create a culture of high engagement and performing team.
Do YOU have what it takes to succeed?
- You have 4 to 6 years of full-time experience in regional human resources in the digital media and/or advertising field.
- You have a strong experience and knowledge in digital ad industry, relationship building, leadership, HR project management, strategic hr, creative problem solving, hris, employer branding, resource planning, recruiting, time management, coaching, mentoring and counselling, interpersonal skills, conflict management, digital market knowledge, training and development, negotiation skills, presentation skills, succession planning, health and workplace safety compliance, analytical skills, business administration and people management.
- You are our “brain” and we trust you to provide us a sound knowledge in the human resource landscape.
- You have experience in leading teams in complex, multi-geography, multi-cultural environments.
- You have a strong experience and knowledge of talent market in the digital advertising media technology company that engages in different digital platforms, types of analytics and digital tools used in the context of advertising.
We need a “Superhero” and YOU’RE a great fit if…
- You’re a self-starter and can clearly demonstrate an ability to get things done without direct supervision.
- You understand what it means to deliver excellence to both the management and the employees.
- You think logically even under pressure and come up with innovative solutions to problems.
- You have a natural ability to develop and maintain key relationships with internal stakeholders.
- You’re well-organised with excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset that will fit into our startup culture.
- You’re driven and passionate about “Making The Internet Safer for Kids”
How To Reach Us?
- Send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org