WHO ARE WE
TotallyAwesome are the global digital experts for Brands engaging kids and families, with an unapologetic view to protect their interaction on the internet. To this end, the business supports and encourages the advancement of responsible regulatory protection of kids data privacy, providing kid safe, COPPA/GDPR compliant technology and solutions for digital awareness and engagement with the under-13/16 audience. TotallyAwesome’s product suite and holistic kids metaverse offers Brands safe and compliant content experiences to engage, surprise and delight this difficult to reach audience. It also recognises kids’ influence on family purchasing decisions, and takes into consideration optimal co-viewing environments for both kids and families alike.
The TotallyAwesome kids metaverse reaches over 284 million kids monthly across desktop, mobile and online video.
Its headquarter is in Singapore, with offices in Australia, India, Indonesia, Japan, Philippines and Vietnam.
Job Overview: As Regional Content Creator Manager you will lead business development, creative ideation and branded content solutions. To this end, your commercial acumen and ability to monetise the content pillars, market by market, will be critical to your success.
How will YOU contribute to the Team?
- Lead the strategic development, growth and monetisation of TotallyAwesome’s Content Creator business across Asia
- Grow and nurture influencer relationships, build a network of existing and new online content creators
- Source and acquire creator agreements with new content creators who meet our Kid-Safe Content Creation criteria
- Help lead and coordinate all kid influencer projects across Asia
- Full responsibility for campaign delivery: planning, briefing, creative content ideation, campaign management and post reporting
- Monitor the performance of campaigns and optimise as needed to ensure all campaigns deliver on client’s’ targets effectively
- Lead the onboarding process of kid-safe content creators’ training and certification
- Manage all the administrative processes with talent and influencer marketing agencies, looking for ways to streamline and automate
- Prepare end of campaign reports and case studies, Analysis and Key Learnings
- Interact and coordinate with the sales, client services, production and other internal and external teams as needed
- Showcase and share expertise within the creative production and wider team
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Do YOU have what it takes to succeed?
- You have at least 3-5 years of relevant work experience in the influencer/ content creation and / or talent management field.
- You have ideally some experience and knowledge in the kids/family space
- You are insanely well organised and can drive multiple projects along to timely and successful completion
- You are a brilliant communicator and relationship builder both both internally and externally
- You have attention to detail yet see the big picture and know how to reach your objectives.
At TotallyAwesome, we work together to give everyone the power to share their story, explore what they love, and connect with one another in the process. In our culture, you are encouraged to:
- Be more AWESOME than you were yesterday
- Be BRAVE, experiment and share experiences
- Be ACCOUNTABLE and get stuff done
- Be AGILE – prioritize tasks to deliver outcomes
Our people are at the heart of what we do at TotallyAwesome and the driving force behind our growth and success. We value our culture as the lifeblood of our business and work hard every day to maintain this as we continue to grow and scale our team. We believe in offering opportunities to learn and grow every day and we’ve got a strong track record in developing great people.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We review job applications without regard to their race, color, religion, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status.
Finally, we are a team of passionate experts. We are not just leading in this industry, we are defining it.
- You are a self-starter, independent and problem solver. You consider yourself a high-performance personality
- Understand what it means to deliver excellence.
- Good sense of humor and ability to stay calm under pressure.
- Well-organised with excellent communication and time management skills.
- You’re driven and passionate about “Making The Internet Safer for Kids”.
Please send us your resume in English to firstname.lastname@example.org